Thursday, April 8, 2010

Final Fantasy V- Beyond the deep blue seas





This is absolutely my favorite song in the world. The game was released December 6, 1992... But I didnt play it until 1999-2000.

One friday night in my freshman year of high school (september 2000) I'm like in the middle of the game.. The part where you have to go underwater to sneak into this control tower. Your party is working with King Zeza and Surgate Castle. Bartz goes downstairs into the ship and helps King Zeza move this treasure chest and come to find out.. the ship is also a submarine. I'm like Oooooooohhhhh mmyyyyyyyyyy Goddddd!!

This is insane. I absolutely love this song. I love it. I would turn the game on and just let the song play for hours. Nobuo Uematsu is a incredible composer. Since he composed all the music in this game, I guess this song would fall into one of these categories.. Orchestral, New Age, electronic,rock, symphonic rock, neo-classical metal

No comments:

Post a Comment