Monday, April 12, 2010

Great Friend Steve Sanclemente


Steve is a beautiful person. His intelligence is endless and has love for everybody. Like seriously.. people like him arent seen on a daily basis. He requested me on myspace like last summer, lol. Extremely friendly. I can talk about this dude all day lol.

At least 85 to 95 percent of the time, I always learn something new from him when i speak to him or whenever he decides to share something online. Hes the epitome of someone who knows music. He's a upcoming music producer... BUT I'm pretty confident that he will branch out into other things. Extremely informative about Art, Pharell, N.E.R.D, the Neptunes and like i said before.. MUSIC! I can honestly see him working with Pharell, Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Kanye West, La Roux, and other artist.

Excellent dude he is! Thanks for requesting me Steve, I truly appreciate your friendship! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment