Thursday, January 21, 2010

Holiday Release 2009 Air Jordan Retro XI Space Jam







I think this was the most important sneaker to start the blog. These were released 2 days before Christmas 2009. But if your from the nyc area or know good spots.. You were able to get your hands on these.. you would be coughin up at least $175 retail. And the second price after that I've seen was about $280 bucks. I had this sneaker back in 2000 (freshman year). I will buy two pairs of this sneaker later on this year. I think its a classic sneaker and most sneaker heads love these. so yeh... its pretty nice.. a bit overrated though.



I love them Ice blue soles. very crisp feature on this legendary sneaker. As I stated before.. i want to purchase 2 pairs. One to NEVER wear... and the other pair to wear ONCE IN A WHILE!! Protect your SOLE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment