Friday, January 22, 2010

Supra Skytop II







The first supras were a great success. They release many colorways and they have been seen on stars such as Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Pete Wentz, Kanye West, and many more. The TK Society's are doing well also. The skytop II's look great. I like the colors I've seen so far. These are taller than the previous Skytops. Nonetheless, still sick.

HIGHTOPS ARE NOT DEAD!!!


I have a pair of Skytop's, i LOVE them, but one thing bothers me. That damn vulcanized sole, smh. I'm sooo glad the first pair of Skytop II's didnt have a white bottom. They used gray.. something different lol.

Its one thing to see a hot sneaker on the shelf, but its a whole different story when you see a beautiful female fresh as hell and/or modeling some bomb kicks. smh...

Bust'N tricks down the street or at the local skate-park is great. But when you have on some awesome kicks, I think it makes your whole appearance much greater!






No comments:

Post a Comment