Saturday, January 30, 2010

Women

I love women and what not.. but the things they do are funny.

They'll sit and stare at you while your working out in the gym, and every place else....... sometimes even smile.

I just found out recently that women really like/love attention. If you know you have a nice body and what not.. thats cool, but you cant complain about people staring at your jewels and stuff.

And another thing also... why do some women hate/get mad when they see a cute,handsome, gorgeous, beautiful man that doesnt look at them nor pay them any attention. Some guys are just about their business. Some just want to be friends... nothing more

And it's like some of them assume a guy is gay because of the way he dresses... you dont have to be gay to have style, lol.

I had a female friend discuss something with one of my homeboy's on the phone last year saying all these real nice sweet things about me and stuff. But wouldnt tell me, lol.. weird.. if you ask me.

Another thing also. i know sometimes men can be rude with the things that they say and how they approach women but eh, you cannot KNOCK the approach/iniatiation. Sitting there all quiet isn't gonna help. If you like someone, approach them. Because you never know who else is liking them. And when they get with someone, you can't get mad because their with someone... that guy didn't know that you had a crush on him.. maybe if you woulda made it known, that could be you with him instead of her..



I have nothing against women, I love em.. all nationalities.

Just a few things I wanted to get off my chest...

No comments:

Post a Comment